Exploration divers make Akuana drysuit for demanding divers. Every detail is considered and improved. The drysuit designs focus on keeping you DRY, durability and a full range of motion. This drysuit ensures the highest performance while diving in many different underwater environments, using recreational or technical gear. Standard model has 28 size choices, diagonal YKK aqua seal zipper,quick-exchange neck and wrist, reinforcement on knee and crotch, multi-purpose cargo pocket with colourful bungee strings to mount the equipment, telescopic torso, suspenders with pockets for small items.
- Fabric Technology: Our trilaminate nylon import from the UK. Trilaminate fabric is a light-weight, flexible fabric with inter-woven reinforcement threads, which provide superb durability and protection
- Using 300D polyester-butyl-polyester trilaminate. Extremely durable. This drysuit can face any dive situation, including the rigorous caves and wrecks and provide rock-solid performance and outstanding reliability.
- Two lays in upper chest.Shorter collar neoprene and can drain water as soon as you get out of water.
- Color layer uses 1000D coda materials.
- Kevlar reinforcement in knee and crotch.
- YKK aqua seal zipper. More comfortable and durable.
- Quick-exchange neck and wrist system (Non-removable latex neck and wrist is an option).
- Big cargo pockets -Sitech low profile valves.
- An optional choice of dry gloves, hood, undergarment and pee valve.
- The suit will undergo rigorous test: Trilaminate acid-alkali resistance test (1 week) Trilaminate wear resistance test (10000 times) automatic leaking test.
- We have customized colour pattern. Design your drysuit （International pattern only).
- Arm stripes are optional